Aussie Steve Productions (Adelaide, Australia) presents:
Aussie Steve’s Guide To Being Australian
HCC Rehearsal Hall Venue
Fri May 3 9:15pm, Sat May 4 4:30pm,
Sun May 5 7:15pm, Thurs May 9 9:45pm,
Sat May 11 4:15pm
Aussie Steve will take you on a light hearted look at the similarities and differences between American and Australian language, culture and history.
Find the answers* to many questions such us as :
- Do toilets really flush the opposite way around down under?
- Is Vegemite as horrible as people say it is?
- Why isn’t everyone dead from all the killer wildlife there?
- Do they have Outback Steakhouse and Starbucks there?
- Why do y’all talk so funny?
If you are looking to visit Australia, have an Aussie in your life you want to understand better or are just Aussie curious, Let Aussie Steve be your guide. He’ll answer* all your Australia related questions!
*Answers may not be true or accurate for comedic purposes.
Comedy, 1 Hour
Buy Tickets: $7 +$3 FSF = $10